Duaa Global Schools, started in June 2019, has successfully completed its first academic year and is getting your child ready help shape a world that is full of opportunities for a better tomorrow.
At DGS, we help you to make the best educational choice for your child. We combine high academic standards with excellent pastoral care to help nurture our students in becoming the global citizens and leaders of tomorrow. DGS places a high emphasis on developing the life and learning skills that your child will need for success after they leave school. Islamic Education, Cultural and Moral Values, Sport, Drama and Art are all key elements of a good education. DGS is also focused on the individual child, recognizing that each child is an individual with different learning needs, abilities and interests.
“Whatever it takes” is an attitude that drives all DGS teachers with just one mission “To Bring Out the Best in Your Child”. Limited strength in each and every class so that every child receives individual attention and care from the teachers. Words of appreciation like ‘come on,’ ‘good job,’ ‘well done,’ and ‘keep it up’ do wonder in the encouragement of students, which every teacher in DGS Practices.
Highlights for the year 2019-2020.
- DGS had all 4 primary colour day (Yellow, red, blue green) celebrations by kindergarten kids, to explain the relevance of colours with characters
- Campaign on educating Girl Child, Awareness of Plastic-free world and Aqua-Afforestation Activities to encourage kids to protect mother nature and our environment. Also, we have shared ideas how to keep the kids busy during the holidays.
- In Pursuit of empowering Visually impaired children, DGS celebrated World Braille day on January 4th by conducting few performances by kids.
- Shared Healthy routines, healthy eating habits, winter and rainy season safety tips through all social Media Platforms.
- Our students participated in painting, essay writing, elocution and GK quiz conducted by Girls Islamic Organization Telangana(GIOT) by the School as well. Certificates were given to the participants and the winners.
- Science Project among UKG kids was a big success as kids came up with their beautiful innovation.
- Encouraged Kids to narrate stories in front of classrooms to overcome stage fear and build a rapport with team, therefore improving their speaking skills.
- Kids enjoyed the Eid-Milap Party and other celebrations like Father’s day, showing importance of a father in a child’s life. Annual sports Day, year-end party and much more organized by DGS.
- Sharing all COVID-19 measures with Parents and engaging kids in multiple activities at home during this lockdown to avoid stress and anxiety among kids.
DGS has vastly improved in academics as well as other extra-curricular activities over the last year in large part because its teachers are trusted to do whatever it takes to turn young lives around.
These outstanding results demonstrate DGS’ commitment to providing transformational learning opportunities for every child. Our students achieve more than ever thought possible. At DGS we aim to help students reach their full potential and equip them with the skills and mind-set to thrive in a changing world.
Congratulations are due not only to our students, but also to our honorable President, our dynamic Vice-President, and our dedicated coordinators along with our teaching staff who have helped contribute to these tremendous results.
We firmly believe in “Imparting Education along with inculcating moral values”.